I’m Sending This Loving Birthday Greeting To My Darling Wife. I’m Sorry I Can’t Be There With You To Celebrate, But Just Know I’m Counting Down The Minutes Until I Can.
I’m sending this loving birthday greeting to my darling wife. I’m sorry I can’t be there with you to celebrate, but just know I’m counting down ..
May Every Birthday Make You More Stunning Than You Already Are, More Funny Than You Already Are, More Stylish Than You Already Are, More Generous Than You Already Are And More Creative Than You Already Are.
May every Birthday make you more stunning than you already are, more funny than you already are, more stylish than you already are, more generous than ..
Congrats To You, My Old Friend,
Congrats to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look gud for your age, I could say,But you look gud to me any day.When I look in the ..
From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.
From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!
Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,
Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..
No comments:
Post a Comment