Come Everyone Let's Give A Cheer,
Come everyone let's give a cheer,In celebration of a couple dear.A couple who in love unite,And are seldom cross and hardly fight.To a couple who bring ..
Teri Mohabbat Shaan Hai Meri,
Teri mohabbat shaan hai meri,Teri mohabbat aramaan hai meri,Kin lafzo mein bayan karu tum seTeri mohabbat jaan hai meri.
The Most Important Thing You Fixed Was
The most important thing you fixed Wason your day of leisure When you fixedyour eyes on me that day I will alwaystreasure I love youHappy Anniversary
Anniversaries Come And They Go
Anniversaries come and they goOn this day I want you to knowYou’ve given me a great life and moreYou are a couple I look upto and adoreHappy Anniversary.
We Will Be Getting Wrinkles Together ... Smiles Always With You. Thank You For All The Love;
We will be getting wrinkles together ... smiles always with you. Thank you for all the love; Happy Anniversary
I Am Glad You Met And Got Married
I am glad you met and got marriedI am proud to be your kidA very Happy Anniversary Mom and DadYou are the best couple indeed.
You Are The Sunlight To My Darkest Places
You are the sunlight to my darkest placesHappy Marriage Anniversary
The Fate Has Merged Your Destinies Together And On This Special Day I Wish That Happiness, Love, Prosperity Always Follow You In Your Married Life.
The fate has merged your destinies together and on this special day I wish that happiness, love, prosperity always follow you in your married life.Wishing ..
Ye Lo Eid Dress
Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..
You Were Made Perfectly To Be Loved - And Surely I Have Loved You, In The Idea Of You, My Whole Life Long.
You were made perfectly to be loved - and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.Happy Anniversary
On This Special Day,
On this special day,best wishes go to you,that this wonderful love u share,lasts ur lifetime through.Happy anniversary to you my Love
No One Else Would Understand Our Relationship,
No one else would understand our relationship,and no one else in this world would understandme the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
One Year Pass Like A Rocket,
One year pass like a rocket,You live like a Moon, stars on the sky,I wish you Happy anniversary.
I Am Happy You Met And Got Married
I am happy you met and got marriedI am proud to be your kidA very Happy Anniversary Momm and DaddyYou are the best couple indeed.
Rutha Hai Koi, Aaj Phir Usse Manane Ko Jee Chahta Hai...
Rutha hai koi, aaj phir usse manane ko jee chahta hai...Naaraz ho gaya tha koi, aaj phir usse hasane ko jee chahta hai...Hamari taraf dekhna tak chod diya ..
May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love, Joy And Companionship For All The Years Of Your Lives.
May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your lives.Happy Anniversary!
I Got Married So That I Can Be Auto-corrected Even When My Phone Is Off!
I got married so that I can be auto-corrected even when my phone is off!Happy Anniversary
Hope That Ur Strong, Sweet & Soothing Bond Of Togetherness & Its Freshness & Fragrance Continue Till Eternity.
Hope that ur strong, sweet & soothing bond of togetherness & its freshness & fragrance continue till eternity.Happy Marriage Anniversary
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!May the ever growing days be the testimony of your love for each other,It may not have been happy all throughout,But you make use of ..
Marriage Is An 'Institution'.
Marriage is an 'Institution'.Some walk out.Some stay put and cheat.And the rest just toil hard in the hope of pass marks and a reasonable future!
No comments:
Post a Comment