Ajeeb Saaneha Guzra Hai Mujh Pe Aj Ki Shaam,
Ajeeb saaneha guzra hai mujh pe aj ki shaam,Main aj sham tumhare hijr mein udaas na tha,Ab ek saal tou yeh ek gham hi kaafi hai,Tumhari salgirah par tumhare ..
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead. Happy Birthday.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
I Hope You Never Forget That With Me, You Have Everything You Could Ever Hope For My Son, As Your Mother I Love You Always.
I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always. Have a hearty birthday.
Full Of Courage, Full Of Inspiration, Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Gratitude… I Wish I Too Can Live A Life Like You – With Pride And Fortitude.
Full of courage, full of inspiration, full of wisdom, full of gratitude… I wish I too can live a life like you – with pride and fortitude. Happy birthday ..
You’re Not Just My Sister- You’re My Crazy Best Friend, Drinking Buddy, A Cup Of Awesomeness, And So Much More!
You’re not just my sister- you’re my crazy best friend, drinking buddy, a cup of awesomeness, and so much more! Happy birthday to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment