In This Life, There Are Too Many Adventures And So Little Time To Enjoy All Of Them. Not For You. You Have Always Jumped In; Head First, With So Much Fire And Grit. Life’s An Endless Adventure With You Beside Me.
In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. Not for you. You have always jumped in; head first, with so much fire ..
You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
God Measures Time Not By Years
God measures time not by years But by worthwhile things you do, So each new birthday, as it comes, Should only mean to you More time you have loved and ..
U R Special, U R A Sister Who Fights Wid Me,
U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me.But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.Happy Birthday ..
You Were Probably The Only One Crying When You Were Born - Whereas Everybody Else Was Laughing At You. May You Live To Blow A Thousand Candles, Live Your Life Humbly So That When You Die, You Would Be The Only One Laughing And Everybody Else Would Be Crying.
You were probably the only one crying when you were born - whereas everybody else was laughing at you. May you live to blow a thousand candles, live your ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
A Sizzling Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Sizzling celebration, a gathering of friends;here is wishing you great happiness,& joy that never ends. ""Happy Birthday Friend!
A Special Present For Your Birthday
I bought a box of chocolate, But I threw it away, Somehow I felt a box of love is a much better present, for your birthday. I hope you’ll love it as ..
Millions Of Greetings,
Millions Of Greetings,Thousands Of Colors,Hundreds of Wishes,Kg’s Of Cakes,Lot’s of Smiles,That’s What I Ask God 2 Give U Throughout your Life!HaPpY ..
No comments:
Post a Comment