Friday, 17 June 2016

Success Stay With You - Birthday SMS Message


Thousands Of Bright Suns Are Not Equal To The Light Which You Bring, Grandma.


Thousands of bright suns are not equal to the light which you bring, Grandma. May your birthday be full of light and loving, just like you. Happy birthday!



You Are Not Only Great As A Grandmother, But Simply As A Person, Too.


You are not only great as a grandmother, but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family, but to everyone else. ..



Fly Free And Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever,


Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever,and we'll meet now and then when we wish,in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.?



Let The GOD Decorate Each


Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper happy birthday.



I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!


I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..



I Am Not With You To Celebrate Your Birthday, But You Are With Me Always In My Memories.


I am not with you to celebrate your Birthday, but you are with me always in my memories. Happy Birthday Dear!



On Your Birthday, You Are Wished All That You Hope For, All That You Dream Of, All That Makes You Happy.


On your birthday, you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy. Happy birthday to you.



Your Birthday Brings To Mind All The Reasons For Which,


Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which, I am proud to call you my friend and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .