Monday, 16 January 2017

(",',") - Birthday SMS Message


Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,


Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..



(",',")


(",',")( ;";";)(",',",',")A BIG CAKEfOr YOUWiD LOviNgTHoUghts &PrAyErstOMakEUHaPpYOnUr"BIRTHDAY"HV A WONDRFUL ..



Son, I Always Have Every Reason To Thank God That You Came Through Me.


Son, I always have every reason to thank God that you came through me. Anytime I set my eyes on you, bubbles of happiness evolve from my heart. I’m wishing ..



Another Year Older, Another Year Wiser. Well, At Least You Are Growing Up To Be What You Were Meant To Be - The Hottest Chick Around.


Another year older, another year wiser. Well, at least you are growing up to be what you were meant to be - the hottest chick around.Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!



You Are Such A Special Friend,


You are such a special friend,Who deserves a special day,For being who you are andBringing joy in every way.You make me smile and laugh,with everything ..



On Your Birthday I Want To Send You The Most Wonderful Message With Love, Good Health And Happiness.


On your birthday I want to send you the most wonderful message with love, good health and happiness. Happy birthday to the most amazing person, who has ..



It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others But Wishing Nice Time, Health, Prosperity On The Special Day Of Your Birthday Makes It’s A Splendid Year. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day


It is very nice to wish good things to others but wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year. ..



Every Day You Make Me Feel Special,


Every day you make me feel special,Like God, you care and bless me.Take this as a reason or not,But, without your love, I shall never be me.Happy Birthday ..



Birthdays Mean A Fresh Start; A Time For Looking Back With Gratitude At The Blessings Of Another Year. It Is Also A Time To Look Forward With Renewed Hope For Bigger Blessings. May You Find True Bliss As You Face Your Next Milestones.


Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope ..



If I Try To Tell You How Much I Love You, We'll Only End Up Spending The Day Talking.


If I try to tell you how much I love you, we'll only end up spending the day talking. So I'll save my expressions for another tender moment and sum it ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .