Bus Ab Tujhe Hi Chahne Ko Jee Chahta Hai,
Bus Ab Tujhe Hi Chahne Ko Jee Chahta Hai, Teri Yaado Me Kho Jaane Ko Jee Chahta Hai, Laga Di H Tumne Aisi Ishq Ki Aag, Ki Choom Choom K Tere Jovan ..
I Just Want 2 Kiss Yöu On Your Lips, Cheeks, Eyes And
I just want 2 kiss yöu on your lips, cheeks, eyes and all över, smile and laugh öut löud with yöu!
I Love You Wildly, Insanely, Infinitely, Passionately, Breathlessly.
I love you wildly, insanely, infinitely, passionately, breathlessly. My lips 💋 on your body tell more then my words about my everlasting love.
When Their Lips Met, And Their Tongues Touched, It Was Like They Were Kissing In A Hundred Different Places, And Her Senses Were Flooded With New Sensations And Old Memoires. He Kissed Her, And Their Souls Melted Into Each Other In A Melody Older Than Time.
When their lips met, and their tongues touched, it was like they were kissing in a hundred different places, and her senses were flooded with new sensations ..
How She Felt When He Kissed Her—like A Tub Of Roses Swimming In Honey, Cologne, Nutmeg And Blackberries.
How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries. —Samuel Sullivan Cox
No comments:
Post a Comment