Sacche Dost Ki Pehchan..
Sacche Dost Ki Pehchan..Ek Sacha Dost wohi hai jo Aapka Pehla Aansu Ponch le,Doosra Aansu Rok le,Aur Ager Teesra Aansu Aaye to Zor se 1 ThappedMaare our ..
Dear "L0L" & "Hmmm"
Dear "L0L" & "Hmmm"Thank You For Always Being There, When I Have Nothing Else To Say.. ?ButWhy U Both DuffersDon't Work In Exams..? :-D
Women Are Like Blue Jeans
Women are like blue jeans, They look good for a while but eventually they fade and have to be replaced.
Shq Ke School Me Naya Mahoul Taiyar Ho Gaya,
shq ke school me naya mahoul taiyar ho gaya, Pappu ki GF se puri class ko pyar ho gaya, Bas tabhi se pappu udas ho gaya, Puri class fail ..
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z. WHAT R U LOOKING FOR? I KILLED ALL THOSE WHO WERE BETWEEN I & ..
"1 Maa Ki Request Hay,plz Free Package Ho To Itna Phelao K Us K Betay Tk Pohnch Ja'ay
"1 Maa ki request hay,plz free package ho to itna phelao k us k betay tk pohnch ja'ay..............Putar Bashir,wapsi ty 65 wali pepsi lenda aayen ..
Santa And Banta Were Fixing A Bomb In A Car. Santa : What Would You Do If The Bomb Explodes While Fixing.
Santa and Banta were fixing a bomb in a car. Santa : What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing. Banta : Dont worry, I have one more.
Man1 Sitting With Dog.
Man1 sitting with dog.Man2:Your dog bits?Man1:NoMan 2 sits and the dog bits!Man2 angrily, you said he does not bit!Man:That is not my dog.
If I Were To Make A Dictionary
If I were to make a dictionary: CUTE=you; SWEET=you; THOUGHTFUL=you; GOOD LOOKING=you; GORGEOUS=you; LIAR=me !
Do Chuhe Bike Par Ghoom Rahe The.
Do chuhe Bike par ghoom rahe the. Sher ke bachche ne Lift maangi. Ek chuha bola – soch le ! phir teri maa kaheen ye na kahe ki gundon ..
What Is A Line
Sir: What is a 'line'? . . . . . . . . . . . . A genius answered: A line is a dot, Going for a walk. :)
Now The Chinese Are Mass-producing Stickers Saying:
Now the Chinese are mass-producing stickers saying: "Boycott Chinese Products" and selling those stickers in India!
This Moment Which Came Almost In Everyone's School Life
This Moment Which Came Almost In Everyone's School Life.When A Teacher Points At You And U Look Behind And Then Say"Who? Me?" =O :P
Chinku– Yaar Tingu Tune Pure Toilet Me Potty Kyu Kr Di?
chinku– Yaar tingu tune pure toilet me potty kyu kr di? tingu– Yaar ye mobile bhi na! chinku– Kya hua? tingu– ..
No comments:
Post a Comment