Monday, 23 January 2017

I Wish You Simple Pleasures In Life


May You Always Have Dreams,


May you always have dreams,May love is what your heart will feel,May you never have worries and fears,Happy birthday to the best person on earth,Today ..



Wishing You Safety, Happiness, And Wealth…


Wishing you safety, happiness, and wealth…This day has been blessed by your birth!



Wishing You All The Great Things In Life, Hope This Day Will Bring You An Extra Share Of All That Makes You Happiest.


Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.



That Special Day Is Here Again,


That special day is here again,Glowing with luster and cheer! Warm wishes for your life to be filled with sweetness and joy! And glow as bright as these ..



My Birthday Wish For You Is That You Continue To Love Life And Never Stop Dreaming.


My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surraound you, not only on your special day, ..



May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold,


May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unhold, May you have God’s best in everything. ..



Hum To Sirf Dua Go Log,


Hum to sirf dua go log,Khak-o-mehr ka kya sanjog,Pas rahain ya door rahain,Mehfil to abad ha na,Aaj tumhari "Birthday" ha,Dekho Hum ko yad ha na."HaPpY ..



You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.


You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..



I Owe All My Success To You Dear Teacher,


I owe all my success to you dear teacher, if you wouldn’t have taught me the precious life lessons I wouldn’t have reached at this place. You are a ..



If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......


If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .