Friday, 13 January 2017

On This Very Special Day For You,


Thank You For Being My Support,


Thank you for being my support, my guide and my strength. Yesterday, today and always. Happy birthday!



I Don't Need Any Inspiration Or Motivation In My Life,


I don't need any inspiration or motivation in my life,Because when I look at you,I draw the same energy,Love you a lot grandpa,Wish you a very happy birthday!Stay ..



The Wisdom Behind The Tradition Of Celebration Of Birthdays Is That Even If Your Life Is One Year Less... We Need To Celebrate Every Year, Every Day And Every Moment Of Life.


The wisdom behind the tradition of celebration of birthdays is that even if your life is one year less... we need to celebrate every year, every day and ..



You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.


You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..



I Never Thought I’d Love Anything More Than Ice Cream, Until I Found You, Of Course. Wishing You The Best Birthday Ever, My Sweetheart.


I never thought I’d love anything more than ice cream, until I found you, of course. Wishing you the best birthday ever, my sweetheart.Happy Birthday



Thank You, Sister... For Always Being There On My Side And For Helping Me In Those Infinite Ways Which I Might Not Even Remember.


Thank you, sister... for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I might not even remember.Happy Birthday to a loving ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .