Ak Dafa Ak Admi Ki Cycle Choori Ho Gai,
Ak dafa ak admi ki cycle choori ho gai,Tu us ny bazar mein onchi awaz sy kaha“Agar meri cycle na mili to main wohi kuch karoonga jo mere bhai ny kia ..
Dulhan Ny Pny Baap Ko Piyar Kiya
Dulhan Ny pny Baap Ko Piyar Kiya Aur Us K Hath Me Kuch Rakh Diya... Baap Ny Khushi Me Elaan Kiya.."Friends, Aaj Mera Lucky Day Hai, Aaj Meri Beti Ny Finally ..
I Once Told My Parents I Wanted A Tattoo.
I once told my parents I wanted a tattoo..Got one the very next minute.A red coloured, chappal shaped tattoo, which lasted a wholeweek !!
This Cat, Is Cat, A Cat, Good Cat, Way Cat, To Cat,
This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat,keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word ..
In USA, Edison's Birthday Is Celebrated Every Year By A Power Cut Of 2 Minutes.
In USA, Edison's birthday is celebrated every year by a power cut of 2 minutes.In Pakistan, due to over respect we celebrate it daily for 4-6 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment