Uss K Kehne Par,us Ki Tamna B Choor Di Ham Nee,
uss k kehne par,us ki tamna b choor di ham nee,zra ham b tu dekheen kon chahta ha usee hmari tarah
You Are My Love So Friendly
Your love is like Lilly, Your heart is so lovely, You are my love so friendly, You are in my heart, live freely.
Love Is Like A Phone Call, If You Do Not Pick, It Will Be Missed,
Love is like a phone call, if you do not pick, it will be missed,But Friendship is like a message, it remains with you until you open it!
If I Was A Tear
If I was a tear in ur eyes, I would roll down, Kiss ur cheeks & die on ur lips, BUT If u were a tear in my eyes, with the fear of loosing u, Iwould ..
No comments:
Post a Comment