Monday, 3 April 2017

LEGAYA SAB KUCH MAGAR Aik HOSLA REHNE DIYA


Mohabat Ki Shamma Jala Kar To Dekho,


Mohabat ki shamma jala kar to dekho,zara dil ki dunya saja kar to dekho,tumhay ho na jaye mohabat to kehna,zara mera number mila kar to dekho.



You Are Like Nothing I Have Seen Before


I have never felt like this, I love the way you talk, move, kiss. You are like nothing I have seen before, I love you so much my love.



Sometimes, I Forget To Say Hi,


Sometimes, I forget to say hi,Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,I’m just ..



Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late To Tell


Don’t wait until it’s too late to tellsomeone how much you love, how much you care.Because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .