Wife: You Don't Love Me Any More. When You See Me Crying Now, You Don't Ask Why.
Wife: You don't love me any more. When you see me crying now, you don't ask why.Husband: I'm awfully sorry, my dear, but these questions have already cost ..
After Watching Super Hit Bollywood Movie Raowdy Rathore Pappu Appeared In Exams,
After Watching Super Hit Bollywood Movie Raowdy Rathore Pappu Appeared In Exams,." Jo Mein Parhta Hoon,.Wo Mein Likhta Hoon,Aur Jo Mein Nahi Parhta,....Wo ..
Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife
Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..
Once Rajnikanth Went To McDonalds, He Ordered A Dosa, But Mr. Mc'Donalds Refused...
Once Rajnikanth went to McDonalds, He Ordered A Dosa, but Mr. Mc'Donalds refused... Since Dat day, Mr. McDonald sits outside his own restaurant!!
When PeOple DrinK AlCoholl,,
When PeOple DrinK AlCoholl,,Every Says They are Alcoholic..:-(BuTTWhen I Drink FanTa,,,,,No One Says I m FanTaStic…Jalty Hain SuB
No comments:
Post a Comment