There Couldn't Be A Better Time To Wish Nice Time Things For U,
There couldn't be a Better time to Wish Nice Time Things for U,Beginning with a Birthday that's Happy all day throughAnd after that, the very best of Luck ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Famous Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become famous because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy ..
Na ZUBAAN Se,
Na ZUBAAN se,Na MANN se,Na PYAR se,Na GIFT se,Na POST se,Or na EMAIL se,Direct+""+.+""++ DiLsE +"+ .+""+" Happy ..
Every Passing Year Is Just Another Reminder Of How Strong Our Friendship Is. So I Want To Wish You A Sincere “Happy Birthday”, May That Every Wish You Have To Come True, Because You Are The Person That Deserve It The Most!
Every passing year is just another reminder of how strong our friendship is. So I want to wish you a sincere “Happy Birthday”, may that every wish ..
Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!
Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.
B4 1 Day,
B4 1 Day,B4 2 Night,B4 2 Sunsets,B4 msg charges high,B4 network jam,B4 someone wishes U,I wishe U In advanceA VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYGod Bless U.....!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment