Day By Day Teri Khusiya Ho Jaye Double,
Day by day teri khusiya ho jaye double,Teri zindagi se delete ho jaye sare trouble,Khuda rakkhe hamesha tujhe smart & fit,Tere liye New Year ho super-duper ..
New Year Brings Just Happiness Not Tear,
New Year brings just Happiness not Tear,Everybody loves only You Dear,All your Problems will be Finish......It's for You my Special NEW YEAR'S wish
It's Time To Make Way For The New,
It's time to make way for the new,to reaffirm and dream afresh,to embrace new joys and embarkon new voyages...This New Year Wishing you success.
Aye Kash Ye Saal Khushiyon Ki Naveed Laye,
Aye Kash Ye Saal Khushiyon ki Naveed Laye,Is Mulk k Her Shehri ko Ye Saal Raas aye,Na ho Saniha koi, Ab na Ujry koi Ghar,Naye Saal ka Her Lamha, Pegham-e-Aman ..
Another Day, Another Month, Another Year.
Another Day, Another Month, Another Year.Another Smile, Another Tear, Another Winter,A Summer Too, ButThere Will Never Be Another You!May Lovely, Happy ..
"Year Come And Go, But This Year I Specially Wish U Your Health And,
"Year Come and Go, But this Year I Specially Wish U Your Health And,Happier Topped With Loads of Good Fortune, Have A Great Year Ahead,Happy New Year!!"
I Wish All My Family Member,
I wish all my family member,friends,relatives& also who love medat new year brings for all of youa lots of laugh,fun and drims which must befullfil ..
No comments:
Post a Comment