Monday, 17 July 2017

My Love And Passion For You Grows More With Each Passing Day;


Khud Ko Aaj Teri Bahon Mein Hum Sama Lenge,


Khud Ko aaj teri bahon mein hum sama lenge,Apni rooh ko tere jism mein basa lenge..Nazdikiyan hogi tere mere bich,Or chum ke tere hotho ko bekarari hum ..



My Sweet, What Can Be Better Than Looking Into Your Eyes And Seeing There The Reflection Of Your Soul And A Boundless Love For Me?


My sweet, what can be better than looking into your eyes and seeing there the reflection of your soul and a boundless love for me? You made me the happiest ..



SWEETHEART, Is A Special Word For LOVE,


SWEETHEART, is a special word for LOVE,LOVE, is special word for CARE,CARE, is special word for FRIEND,andFRIEND, is special word for... 'YOU"



Dil K Rishte Be Ajeeb Hote Hain, Door Reh Kar Be Kareeb Hote Hain,


Dil k rishte be ajeeb hote hain, door reh kar be kareeb hote hain, jo log ap ko roz dekhte hain wo log kitne khush naseeb hote hain.



Aao Kabhi Seeny Se Lagaon TUM Ko,


Aao kabhi seeny se lagaon TUM ko,Rutho jo mujh se to Manaon tum ko,meri baadon me neebd Aa jaye,Phir khud he jagaon tum ko,Tu hamesha k liye Mera ho jaye,Aisa ..



I Feel Something In My Heart,


I feel something in my heart,It's like a little flame,Every time I see you,This flame lights up,This flame is special for you,Because I LOVE YOU!



I Look Forward To Growing Old With You So That One Day When We Are Both Weak And Fragile,


I look forward to growing old with you so that one day when we are both weak and fragile, we can sit on our rocking chairs, look at each other and say ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .