Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Thank You For Giving Us Something To Carry Home Each Day,


Its A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You, Someone Thinks About You, Someone Needs You; But It Feels Much Better When You Know That Someone Never Ever Forgets Your Birthday.


Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone ..



I Hope You Never Forget That With Me, You Have Everything You Could Ever Hope For My Son, As Your Mother I Love You Always.


I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always. Have a hearty birthday.



On This Very Special Day For You,


On this very special day for you,I send you my love and wishes too!And hope that you will find the way,to enjoy a wonderful birthday!



Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love


Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..



Sister, You Haven't Had It Easy, To Say The Least, The Motivation And Spirit You Demonstrate Makes Me Succeed.


Sister, you haven't had it easy, to say the least, the motivation and spirit you demonstrate makes me succeed. Thank you and Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .