Thursday, 10 August 2017

Birthday - Birthday SMS Message


Count The Age, Not The Wrinkles You Have. Count The Blessings And Wonderful Experiences You’ve Had, Not The Mistakes You’ve Made.


Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made. I wish you happy ..



My Plane Was Crashed But I M Ok,


my plane was crashed but i m ok,my car was stolen yesterday,i missed the bus,&my mobile's battry was also verylow,thats y i can't get u yesterday,plz ..



God Has Made All My Dreams Come True, You Being The Most Special Of Them All. Wishing You A Year Full Of Happiness, Success, Glory And Laughter.


God has made all my dreams come true, you being the most special of them all. Wishing you a year full of happiness, success, glory and laughter. Happy ..



Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Madam/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.


Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Madam/Sir, you still ..



God Measures Time Not By Years


God measures time not by years But by worthwhile things you do, So each new birthday, as it comes, Should only mean to you More time you have loved and ..



The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.


The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .