Met U,Became Friends,
Met u,Became friends,Had fun,Fresked out,Shared secrets,Fought wid u,over u,For UCried 4 u,Wid u,teased u,hut u,missed u,n here m stillthinking of u, long ..
TARASTI NAZRON NE HAR PAL TERA SATH MANGA,
TARASTI NAZRON NE HAR PAL TERA SATH MANGA,JAISE ASMAN NE HAR RAT CHAND MANGA,ROOTH GAYA SARA ZAMANA HUMSE JAB HAMNE HAR DUA ME TERI DOSTI KA SATH MANGA
Things Will Change From Class Room 2 Office,
Things will change from Class room 2 office, Books 2 files, Jeans 2 formals, Pepsi 2 juices, Girl friends 2 wife, what will never change ..
If Prayers Are Water, I Will Give U Seas
if prayers are water, I will give u seas if joys are leaves, I will give u trees if smile is secend, I will give u Hours Becoz I want to see U Happy...............
1st Frnd: Dekh Maine Naya Mobile Liya..
1st frnd: Dekh maine naya mobile Liya....2nd frnd: Waah, chal party de, maitujegift dunga....Shaam ko wo hotel gaye (aftr dinner)2nd frnd : Tumne hotel ..
Friendship Means Understanding,
Friendship means Understanding,not Agreement.It means Forgivness not Forgetting.It means the memories last,even if Contect is Lost..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment