Friday, 18 August 2017

On Your Birthday I Wish You Much Pleasure And Joy;


I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are So Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.


I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are so special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and loves. Happy birthday!



May Your Coming Year Surprise You With The Happiness Of Smiles, The Feeling Of Love And So On. I Hope You Will Find Plenty Of Sweet Memories To Cherish Forever.


May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish ..



17th Year Of Your Life Has Been Passed,


17th year of your life has been passed,Now you are in 18th, It mean welcome to,The final years of Teen ages.Happy Birthday My dea



Happy Birthday, Cousin! From The Moment You Came Into This World, You've Been The Shiniest Apple To Hang On Our Family Tree.


Happy birthday, cousin! From the moment you came into this world, you've been the shiniest apple to hang on our family tree. That's why I love hanging ..



For The World, Its Just Another Day,


For the world, its just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my Dear Frend.



Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Pe Aap Ka Naam Hoga, Aapke Har Kadam Par Duniya Ka Salam Hoga, Himat Se Mushkilon Ka Samana Karna Hamari Dua Hai Ki Waqt


Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt ..



The Teacher You Always Motivate Us, Inspired Us, Fill Us With Enthusiasm And Encourage Us Where We Got Demoralized.


The teacher you always motivate us, inspired us, fill us with enthusiasm and encourage us where we got demoralized. Happy birthday to the teacher who teaches ..



Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!


Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .