Let Love B D Guide To Your Dreams,
Let love b d guide to your dreams, let love b d light to your heart, let your love b d reason why some1else heart still continues ..
If I Spent A Thousand Years Telling You How Much I Love You, It Would Never Come Close To How Much I Adore You.
If I spent a thousand years telling you how much I love you, it would never come close to how much I adore you.Happy Valentine Day
B-e With Us In The Circle Of Our Love,
B-e with us in the circle of our love,E-ven if by chance you are alone.O-ur greetings we have hope your heart vwill move,U-niting our good wishes with ..
When You Proposed Me Marriage, I Knew By Your Side I Only Could Expect A Happy Life, But I Could Never Imagine How Intense Our Love Would Be. You Are A Wonderful Man And Only With You I Have Spent The Best Days Of My Life. Many Congratulations On This Day Of Love.
When you proposed me marriage, I knew by your side I only could expect a happy life, but I could never imagine how intense our love would be. You are a ..
Live 4 D Person Ho Dies 4u,
Live 4 d person ho dies 4u, Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u, Fight 4 d person ho protects u, n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!...........valentine ..
No comments:
Post a Comment