I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.
I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..
Valentine's Day Is The One Day Which Reminds You That If You Don't Have A Special Someone, You're Alone.
Valentine's day is the one day which reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone.We're lucky that you've me and i've you as special ..
To Walk Is Easy But To Talk Alone Is Tough,
To walk is easy but to talk alone is tough,Being missed by someone is nice,But missing someone is painful,Being loved is secure but to love is insecure.Happy ..
I Was Afraid You’ll Be Like Other Men When I Met You, But Today I’m Glad I Made That Decision Even Though I Was Unsure About It.
I was afraid you’ll be like other men when I met you, but today I’m glad I made that decision even though I was unsure about it. Happy Valentine’s ..
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,
Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..
"Love Puts The Fun In Together, The Sad In Apart, And The Joy In A Heart.
"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.Happy Valentines Day my love."
Will You Be My Valentine? I Love You, Husband! Not Just This Day, But Everyday Of The Year I Love You More Than The Last.
Will you be my Valentine? I love you, husband! Not just this day, but everyday of the year I love you more than the last. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Ik Dost Meri Zindagi Me Aisaa Hai,
Ik dost meri zindagi me aisaa hai,Mohabbaton ki tarha hai wafaon jaisa hai.Meri talash ki haad us pr khatam ho jae,Zameen par hai wo magar aasman kaisa ..
Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,
Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,Koi Achha B Is Kadar Na Lage,Aap Ko Dekha Hai Bas Us Nazar Se,Jis Nazar Se Aap Ko Nazar Na Lage... Happy Valentine Day
You're So Beautiful, You're So Fine
You're so beautiful, you're so fineI wish so dearly that you would be mineToday and always you are in my heartso please make me happy, be my valentineForever ..
No comments:
Post a Comment