1 Stone Is Enough 2 Break A Glass
1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass, 1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart, 1 word is enough to fall in love & 1 friend is enough to live in this world.
Best Ship Is Friendship
life is a sailing ship, love is a bonding ship, hate is a sinking ship, smile is a searching ship, best ship is friendship.
Aik Din Bahroon K Phool Murjha Jayeenge,
Aik din bahroon k phool murjha jayeenge,jab bhule se kabhi hum yaad aayeenge,ahsas hoga tumhein humari dosti ka jab,duur bahat duur hum tum se chale jayeenge!
God Picked Up A Flower And Dipped It In A DEW,
God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U..............................best ..
'..., ,*, ,...'
'..., ,*, ,...'".. ('v').." .,.,.(, , ).,.,.","," ,",","Me ne Ap ko is Khobsurat prindek hathon EK PEGHAM bheja ..
Whenever I See Your Smiling Face
Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!
Khamosh Raat K Pehalu Mein Sitare Nahi Hote,
Khamosh Raat K Pehalu Mein Sitare Nahi Hote,In Rukhi Aankho Me Rangin Nazare Na Hote…Ham Bhi Na Karte Parwah Aap Ki**Agar Aap Itne Pyare Na Hote..*
No comments:
Post a Comment