If 100% Of The Peoples Loves U,then I Am One Of Them........
If 100% of the peoples loves u,then i am one of them........If 99% of the peoples hates u,then i am that 1%..........If 100% of the peoples hates u,then ..
Flowers Will Die, Sun Will Set..
Flowers will die, sun will set..But u r my love that i wont forget..Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old..Its engraved in my HEART wit letters of ..
Tum Dil Ko Bekaraar Kyon Nahi Karate,
Tum dil ko bekaraar kyon nahi karate,Meri mohabbat par aitbaar kyon nahi karate,Jee nahi sakata hoke juda tumse,Lekin tum to mohabbat ka izahaar nahi karate...
"Le Kr Aana Ose Mare Janaze Me,
"Le kr aana ose mare janaze me,Ak aakhri hassen mulaqat to hogi,Mre jism me Beshak jan na hu, Meri jan mere jism k pas to hogi',..
Trust Me, You Are The One,
Trust me, you are the one,Whom my eyes seek,Whom my heartfinds,Whom my destiny wants,Whom mymind reminds me of,Whom my life I’ll sold, Whom I reallydepend ..
No comments:
Post a Comment