Sweetheart!! You Are So Beautiful,
Sweetheart!! You are so beautiful,my love for you will always be true,here’s a wish for my darling…may all your dreams come trueI wish you a very happy ..
We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings...
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..
The Loves You Both Shared Has Opened Our Eyes To The Very True Essence Of Love. The Patience You Both Shared Toward Each Other’s Differences Has Opened Our Eyes To The True Value Of Solidarity. The Way You Supported Yourselves Towards Achieving Each Other’s Goals Has Given Us The True Insight Of The Quintessence Of Commitment. Happy Anniversary, My Loving Mommy And Daddy!
The loves you both shared has opened our eyes to the very true essence of love. The patience you both shared toward each other’s differences has opened ..
Timeless Love
You are still my only, my best. It will always be you, then everything else. Despite that so many years have passed, You remain my future, my present, ..
We’ve Had Our Ups And Downs, This We Both Know,
We’ve had our ups and downs, This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow,Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love ..
I Know That Our Marriage Is Far From Perfect, But I’m Still Very Proud Of What We Have Achieved The Past Few Years.
I know that our marriage is far from perfect, but I’m still very proud of what we have achieved the past few years. I think we have done a great job ..
No comments:
Post a Comment