{""}__{""},*,¤,*,¤,
{""}__{""},*,¤,*,¤,( ¤ APPY,*,¤,{__}""{__},*,¤,*,¤,Göööööööööööd||"""\/"""|||| ..
A Morning Text Does Not Simply Mean, "Good Morning." Rather, It Comes With The Silent Loving Message, "I Think Of You When I Wake Up."
A morning text does not simply mean, "Good morning." Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, "I think of you when I wake up."Good ..
Raat Pe Savera Chha Gaya,
Raat pe savera chha gaya,Suraj roshni ke saath aa gaya,Ye mahol subaha ka sabhi ko bha gaya,Aur aap ne aankh kholi to msg hamara aa gayaÃ...
If Everyone Is Happy With You, Then Surely You Have Made Many Compromises In Your Life. If You Are Happy With Everyone, Surely You Have Ignored Many Faults Of Others.
If everyone is happy with you, then surely you have made many compromises in your life. If you are happy with everyone, surely you have ignored many faults ..
At The End Of The Day, Your Feet Should Be Dirty, Your Hair Should Be Messy And Your Eyes Sparkling.
At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair should be messy and your eyes sparkling.Good Morning!
-”"”-.,.-”"”-.
-”"”-.,.-”"”-.“. I Pray 4 .” ‘ ,”U” , ‘ ‘ . ‘.-”"”-.,.-”"”-.”, Best of , ” , luck , ” . ”Kal…Aaj…AurHamesha…“KHUSH ..
No comments:
Post a Comment