Thursday, 23 August 2018

Dreams Are An Excellent Thing. They Keep Your Hopes Alive And Motivate You To Perform Better In Life.


Ab So Jao K Sapny Intezar Kerty Hen,,


Ab So Jao k Sapny Intezar kerty hen,,Achi Baat nahi Khuwabon se Dushmani kerna..!!Good Night



Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,


Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,Night Time, Work Time, Off Time,Happy Time, Sad Time, Sleep Time,In the Mean Time…I MISS YOU all the time



You Are Free To Choose, But You Are Never Free From The Consequence Of Your Choosing.


You are free to choose, but you are never free from the consequence of your choosing.Sweet Dreams! Good Night!



You're The Thought That Starts Each Morning,


You're the thought that starts each morning,the conclusion to each day.I envision you in all that I do,and everything I say.



Time To Go To Dreamy Land


Time to go to dreamy land, Where the fairies hold your hand, Where all the colors seem so bright, And trees can also produce light, Hear me calling if ..



A Bed Of Clouds For U To Sleep,


A bed of clouds for U to sleep,Diamond stars as ur bed side lamp,Angels from heaven singing lullabies for U,May u sleep peacefully, Good night..



I'm Whispering Coz I Dont Want You To Wake You Up.


I'm whispering coz i dont want you to wake you up.U'll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I wantyou to know - i kissed you good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .