Sunday, 5 August 2018

Yuo Konw Waht Is Rael Frndship?


1 Stone Is Enough 2 Break A Glass,


1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass,1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart,1 word is enough to fall in love &1 friend is enough to live in this world.



God Doesn't Gv U D Ppl U Want, Instead He Gvs U D Ppl U Need. 2 Teach U,2 Hurt U, 2 Lv U & 2 Make U Exactly D Way U Shud Be..


God doesn't gv u d ppl u want, instead He gvs u d ppl u need. 2 teach u,2 hurt u, 2 lv u & 2 make u exactly d way u shud be.. Those ppl ..



Apki Lovely Lovely "FELLING" Ne,


Apki lovely lovely "FELLING" ne,Mere charming charming "HEART" ko itna "EFECT" kiya, Menie sabko "REJECT" ..



Dil Chahta Hai Aap Ki Dosti Me Dub Jau,


Dil chahta hai aap ki dosti me dub jau, ___\(',')/___ -_ -_ -_ - _ - - - - - - Oye MUJHE Bahar NIKALO, Me Toh MAZAK Kar Raha tha ..



S0me Friends F0rget,Some M0ve Away,S0me Keep Silent, S0me JuSt Change,Bt I M Nt 0ne 0f Them I Rember U Just 4 Tw0 M0ments


S0me friends f0rget,Some m0ve away,S0me keep Silent, S0me juSt Change,Bt I m nt 0ne 0f them I rember U Just 4 tw0 m0ments n0w & 4everI L0ve U mu Cuteee ..



If I Got Your Smile,


If I got your smile,I don’t need flowers,If I got your voice,I don’t need music,If you speak to me,I don’t need anybody else,If you are my friend,I ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .