From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.
From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!
Its Your Birthday Time Again;
Its your birthday time again;Its true; theres no denying,Another year has come and gone;You know that Im not lying. So for you,the birthday person,Here ..
You Are A Teacher, A Friend, A Philosopher And A Guider. What More One Can Ask For! We Are Lucky To Have You As Our Class Teacher. Thank You!
You are a teacher, a friend, a philosopher and a guider. What more one can ask for! We are lucky to have you as our class teacher. Thank you! Happy birthday!
Many Years Ago On This Day, ALLAH Decided To Send An Angel On Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!
Many years ago on this day, ALLAH decided to send an angel on earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Man, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.
Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my man, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment