Thursday, 1 May 2008

God Bless U Always With


For Me, Every Day Is Special When I'm With You,


For me, every day is special when I'm with you, but nothing is more special to me than the day you were born...and your every birthday ever since. Happy ..



Your Best Days Has Just Begun


Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..



Congratulation Dear!


Congratulation Dear!I want to say one and only one,Thing, you that when a person reached,In 18th years of his/her life it become very dangerous,For him/her, ..



Hr Lumha Apky Hothon Py Muskan Rahy,


Hr Lumha Apky Hothon Py Muskan Rahy,Hr Ghum Sy Ap Anjaan Rahein,Jis Ke Saath Mehak Uthe Apki Zindagi,Humesha Apky Paas Woh Insan Rahy,Happy Birthday…!!!



From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.


From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!



If Kisses Were Rain I'd Send You Showers,


If kisses were rain i'd send you showers,If fun was time i'd send you hours,If you needed a friend i'd send you me.Happy Birthday to you, Sweetheart!



Each Moment With You Is A Blessing Grandma, And I Am Definitely The Luckiest Girl In The World For I Have You In My Life.


Each moment with you is a blessing grandma, and I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world for I have you in my life. Have a grand birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .