S0me Friends F0rget,Some M0ve Away,S0me Keep Silent, S0me JuSt Change,Bt I M Nt 0ne 0f Them I Rember U Just 4 Tw0 M0ments
S0me friends f0rget,Some m0ve away,S0me keep Silent, S0me juSt Change,Bt I m nt 0ne 0f them I rember U Just 4 tw0 m0ments n0w & 4everI L0ve U mu Cuteee ..
What Is A Friend?
What is a friend? He looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That’s what a ..
Waise To Kai Rishte Hain Humare,
Waise to kai rishte hain humare,jaise Asman main kai taare.Par aap Rishte k asman k wo CHAAND hain,jiske samne pheke parte hain sare SITAARE.
If I Got Your Smile,
If I got your smile,I don’t need flowers,If I got your voice,I don’t need music,If you speak to me,I don’t need anybody else,If you are my friend,I ..
No comments:
Post a Comment