Tuesday, 29 September 2009

"On Your Birthday, I Wanted To Give You The Costliest Present... But Then I Realised You Already Have Me As Your Friend.


Son, You're Our Greatest Blessing. May Your Birthday And All Your Tomorrows Be Blessed With Everything Good In Life!


Son, you're our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!Happy Birthday



There’ll Be Flowers, Gifts And Fun


There’ll be flowers, Gifts and fun, as you celebrate your day with everyone, A wish is on your way, To enhance the beauty of the day. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*



I Know It’s Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Wonderful Brother.


I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful ..



On Birthdays People Wish For Many Things.


On birthdays people wish for many things. For yours, I hope that you only want one: that you get to live for many, many years so that we can spend them ..



Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,


Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..



With Another Candle On The Cake


With another candle on the cakeYou turn thirteenAnd before you set yourself on a tideWait back and count all the blessings,Wherever you go, may you winAnd ..



We Just Want To Share Our Good Wishes And Cheer, To Tell You We Care. Have A Wonderful Birthday And An Even Better Year!


We just want to share our good wishes and cheer, to tell you we care. Have a wonderful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday



Thanks For Being Such A Great Granddad To Me.


Thanks for being such a great granddad to me. Happy birthday, GrandpGrandpa, there is no one like youYou are cool and you are wise tooYou play with me ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .