Saturday, 19 September 2009

On This Wonderful Day, - Birthday SMS Message


Having A Cousin Who Is So Close In Age Is Such A Blessing To Me. You Have Always Been There For Me Through The Ups And Downs, And I Want You To Know How Much I Appreciate Your Love And Support.


Having a cousin who is so close in age is such a blessing to me. You have always been there for me through the ups and downs, and I want you to know how ..



Congrats To You, My Old Friend,


Congrats to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look gud for your age, I could say,But you look gud to me any day.When I look in the ..



When The World Works Right, Good Things Happen To And For Good People And You Are Definitely Good People.


When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!



May Your Heart Be Filled With Loads Of Love And Compassion. May You Have Success, Happiness And Joy All Your Days.


May your heart be filled with loads of love and compassion. May you have success, happiness and joy all your days. Happy birthday, son!



It’s A Nice Feeling When You Know That


It’s a nice feeling when you know thatSomeone likes you,Someone thinks about you,Someone needs you;But it feels much better when you know thatSomeone ..



Wishing You Not Just A Smile But Laughter,


Wishing you not just a smile but laughter,Not just happiness but joy,Not just riches but wealth,And most of all love and peace of mind.“Happy Birthday”



Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..



With Age Comes The Knowledge That It’s The People — Not The Things — In My Life That Really Matter…especially You, Grandpa.


With age comes the knowledge that it’s the people — not the things — in my life that really matter…especially you, Grandpa. I love you. Happy birthday!



Well, You Are Another Year Older And You Havent Changed A Bit.


Well, you are another year older and you havent changed a bit.Thats great because you are perfect just the way you are.Happy Birthday.



Wish You A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day. May God Bless You With Health, Wealth And Prosperity In Your Life


Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your lifeHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.



On Birthdays People Wish For Many Things.


On birthdays people wish for many things. For yours, I hope that you only want one: that you get to live for many, many years so that we can spend them ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .