"Ek Raat Hui Barsaat Bohat,
"Ek Raat hui Barsaat bohat,Ma roya sari raat bohat,Her ghum tha zamanay ka lekin,Main tanha tha us raat bohat,Phir ankh sa ek sawan barsa,Jb sehar ..
Please Break Up With Me On A Rainy Day,
Please break up with me on a rainy day,and meet me under a tree.So when it hurts and I can not breath,you’ll hear the rain not me.
The Hardest Part Of Losing Someone
The hardest part of losing someoneis when you know that they arehappier without you,and you want them to be happy,so you let them go.
Pyar Meri Hasrat Thi Aur Nafrat Tera Shauq,
Pyar Meri Hasrat Thi Aur Nafrat Tera Shauq, ,, K ,,Tu Shauq Poora Kar Gayi Meri Hasraton Sy Khail Kar.%~ one day u will miss me ,, K ,, ~%
Sapno Se Dil Lagane Ki Aadat Nahi Rahi,
Sapno se dil lagane ki aadat nahi rahi,har waqt muskurane ki aadat nahi rahi,ye soch ke ki koi manaane nahi aayega,ab hume rooth jaane ki aadat nahi rahi
Knowing A Person Like U, Has Made Me Happy In A Million Ways And If Ever I Have To Let U Go... I Would Find A Million Reasons To Make U Stay.
Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay.I won't let ..
No comments:
Post a Comment