I Hope You’re Feeling Better
I hope you’re feeling better, I miss you every day. I’m always thinking of you, So this is what I say, Get Well Soon!
I Sent My Cares To The Wind,
I sent my cares to the wind,And ask the wind to pass them to u,When u feel the wind blowing towards ur face that’s me,Saying take care.
Hey Friend
Hey Friend ( ' :') ('; ' ),/) )\,,/) )\,¿, ,¿, ,¿, ,¿Get Well Soon
"Get Well Quick, U Lazy Bum,
"Get well quick, u lazy bum,There’s lots of work to do.If u stay sick, it’s more work for me,And I’d rather it was for u."
Get Well Quick, U Lazy Bum,
Get well quick, u lazy bum,There's lots of work to do.If u stay sick, it's more work for me,And I'd rather it was for u.
May D Little Flower,
May d Little Flower, Laying In Gloom, Rise nd Bloom, Swaying Endlessly, Thiz Way nd Tht Way, Morn To Dusk, Everyday. Get ..
No comments:
Post a Comment