Happy Birthday To My Amusement,
Happy Birthday to my amusement,crazier, more than ever adorable friend.
My Wish For You On This Special Day Of Yours Is That Life Brings You Everything That Puts A Smile On Your Face. You Are Such A Wonderful Man, And I Love You More Than I Can Ever Say In Words.
My wish for you on this special day of yours is that life brings you everything that puts a smile on your face. You are such a wonderful man, and I love ..
May You Have Such An Incredibly Special Birthday That Every Day Afterward Starts And Ends With Joy, Love, Laughter And Peace Of Mind.
May you have such an incredibly special birthday that every day afterward starts and ends with joy, love, laughter and peace of mind.Happy Birthday
Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,
Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,
With Love,
With love,For the woman,Who stole my heart,For the woman,Who shown me what is love,For the woman,Who has given me confidence.Happy birthday. my wife
Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.
Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.
On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..
Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Du,
Tumhari is ada ka kya jawad du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..
You Are Rough From The Outside, Which Is Why I Find You Handsome. You Are Tender From The Inside, Which Is Why I Love You.
You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment