I Know That Our Marriage Is Far From Perfect, But I’m Still Very Proud Of What We Have Achieved The Past Few Years.
I know that our marriage is far from perfect, but I’m still very proud of what we have achieved the past few years. I think we have done a great job ..
Hope That Ur Strong, Sweet
Hope that ur strong, sweet&soothing bond of togetherness&its freshness&fragrance continue till eternity.Happy Marriage Anniversary
Many Years Gone And More To Go
Many years gone and more to goSome days are happy, some are lowIn all times, stay by my sideI can’t live without you, today I confide.Happy Anniversary ..
In This World...
In this world...Best asset is "Knowledge",Best weapon is "Patience",Best safety is "Trust",Best medicine is "Laughter",And ..
When You Look Ahead To The Future Or Look Back At How Things Used To Be
When you look ahead to the future or look back at how things used to bedo not forget to look beside you,because that is where you will find me,loving you ..
Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright, Into My World You Brought Pure Delight
Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me, Our love is true This I can see.Happy ..
,*””*,*””*,
,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..
I’m Wishing You A Marriage That Is
I’m wishing you a marriage that isLess argument, more bondingLess nagging, more lovingLess worry, more laughterStay stronger and betterHappy Anniversary!
Fresh Air....
Fresh Air....Fresh Idea....Fresh Talent....Fresh Energy....I wish U to have a .....Sweetest Sunday,Marvellous Monday,Tasty Tuesday,Wonderful Wednesday,Thankful ..
No comments:
Post a Comment