You Have Brought So Much Joy Into Our Lives, My Little Dear One.
You have brought so much joy into our lives, my little dear one.Happy Birthday and wish you a joyous life!
The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.
The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.
Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love
Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..
Suraj Roshni Le Kar Aaya,
Suraj Roshni Le Kar Aaya,Aur Chidyon Ne Gaanaa Gaaya,.Phoolon Ne Hans Hans Kar Bola,Mubarak Ho Tumhaara Janam Din Aaya.Happy Birth Day
Near Or Far Wherever U Are,
Near or far wherever U are, My best wishes are with U, Aap jiyo hazaro saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish heart se! “Happy ..
You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
Every Time I Look At You, I’m Reminded How Life Can Be So Beautiful,
Every time I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,How God blessed and loved me so much.For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child ..
Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.
Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..
Son, I Always Have Every Reason To Thank God That You Came Through Me.
Son, I always have every reason to thank God that you came through me. Anytime I set my eyes on you, bubbles of happiness evolve from my heart. I’m wishing ..
On Your Birthday You Are Now 1 Year Bigger,
On your Birthday you are now 1 year bigger,Smarter and closer to meHappy Birthday to my sweetest buddy
No comments:
Post a Comment