Friday, 22 April 2011

Janam Din K Ye Khaas Lamhein Mubarak


A Wish For U On Your Birthday,


A wish for u on your birthday,Whatever u ask may u receive,Whatever you seek,May you find whatever you wish,May it be fulfilled on your birthday n ever.



My Wish For You On This Special Day Of Yours Is That Life Brings You Everything That Puts A Smile On Your Face. You Are Such A Wonderful Man, And I Love You More Than I Can Ever Say In Words.


My wish for you on this special day of yours is that life brings you everything that puts a smile on your face. You are such a wonderful man, and I love ..



On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..



I Send To You Warm Wishes, That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.


I send to you warm wishes, That your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me.Wish you Happy Birthday!



Roses Always Stand For Thoughts & So These Come To Say,


Roses always stand for thoughts & so these come to say, That my wishes are with you, Today & everyday Happy birthday…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .