Sunday, 3 April 2011

Waadon Aur Yaadon - Miss you SMS Message


Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,


Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..



Missing You Is More Than I Can Deal With


Could not express my feelings more clearly, Could not hold to you dearly, Now I miss you, there is nothing I can do about it, This emotion seems more than ..



Every Time I Miss You, A Star Falls.


Every time i miss you, a star falls.So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,its because you made me miss you too much!



I’m Thinking Of You When I’m Breathing


I feel your absence with all my very being, It’s not just my heart, but my soul, my mind. I’m thinking of you when I’m breathing, without ..



You Must Be So Tired By Now,


You must be so tired by now,Coz you keep running in my mind,Missing you so, just to let you know.



Even Though I Am Alive, My Heart Has Stopped Beating.


Even though I am alive, my heart has stopped beating. Even though I am breathing, my body is suffocating. Even though I still care, I can’t bear any ..



Waqt Guzar Raha Tha,


Waqt guzar raha tha,par saanse thami si thi,Muskura rahe they hum,aankho mein nami si thi,Saath mere yeh jahaan tha saara,Par na jaane kyon kisiki kami ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .