Every Rain Drop Must Be Your Smile,
Every rain drop must be your smile,I wish that it rains heavily throughout,So that there will be no space left for your tears.
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘‘ ‘ , , rain!, , U, , ,/
' / , / ' / , / '// ,HaPpY , / , / ,
' / , / ' / , / '// ,HaPpY , / , / ,/ / /slow slow/ // / /Rainy/ / / / / / day / / /Hota to kitna acha hotaFilhal enjoy hot Weather:-)
Ae Barish(rain) Jara Tham K Baras,
Ae barish(rain) jara tham k baras,jab mera yaaar aa jaye to jam k baras,pehle na baras ki woh aa na sake,phir itna baras ki wo jaa na sake.
When I Was Born,, There Was Heavy Rain..
When I was Born,, there was Heavy Rain..Do U know Why ??B’coz,, Sky & Stars Were Crying4 Loosing a Cute Star..!!But,,U r Lucky 2 have this Cute Star ..
No comments:
Post a Comment