Count The Age, Not The Wrinkles You Have. Count The Blessings And Wonderful Experiences You’ve Had, Not The Mistakes You’ve Made.
Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made. I wish you happy ..
Thanks For Always Ready To Listen To Us Grandpa, Thanks For Counseling Me On My First Love, I Really Cherish Those Words.
Thanks for always ready to listen to us grandpa, thanks for counseling me on my first love, I really cherish those words. Happy Birthday grandpa. Stay ..
I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are Incredibly Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Love.
I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and love. Happy birthday!
I Am Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,
I am sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You’ve brought me so much happiness,with ..
May Your Birthday And Every Day Be Filled With The Warmth Of Sunshine, The Happiness Of Smiles, The Sounds Of Laughter, The Feeling Of Love And The Sharing Of Good Cheer.
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing ..
Hey Cousin, I Don't Really Need To Wish You "happy Birthday" Since I'm Certain That Your Birthday Will Be A Happy Occasion.
Hey cousin, I don't really need to wish you "happy birthday" since I'm certain that your birthday will be a happy occasion. That's because I'm going to ..
I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind. You Are My Perfect Example Of Strength And Love, And I Aspire To Be The Same Type Of Dad To My Kids That You Have Always Been For Me.
I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..
A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends; Here Is Wishing You Great Happiness, A Joy That Never Ends.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.Happy Birthday
Since We Are Sisters I Guess I Have To Say Something Sweet On Your Birthday Like If You Fall I Will Help You Up. You Know I Will Always Be There, But Only After I’ve Had A Few Laughs About It.
Since we are sisters I guess I have to say something sweet on your birthday like if you fall I will help you up. You know I will always be there, but only ..
No comments:
Post a Comment