Monday, 18 April 2011

Wishing Your Facebook Wall Is Filled With Wishes From People You Have Never Met!


Just Want You To Know That I Am Thinking About You All The Time,


Just want you to know that I am thinking about you all the time,And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.!



Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!


Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday



On Your Birthday You Are Now 1 Year Bigger,


On your Birthday you are now 1 year bigger,Smarter and closer to meHappy Birthday to my sweetest buddy



Happy Birthday My Dear Sister!


Happy Birthday My dear Sister!You know very Well I wish you,Every time I wish you birthday on time.This time again I want to wish a sweet Birthday Wish.Happy ..



Magr Humari Muntazir Sama.aton Mein


Magr Humari Muntazir Sama.aton MeinTumhare Is Jumle Ka Ras Na TapkaMagr Aao, Suno Aur Mehsoos KaroHum Tum Se Kehte HainApni Muhabbat Ki Tamam Tar Shidatto.n ..



We Celebrate A Person Who


We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun. Happy Birthday



Dear Brother Hope You Have A Pleasureful Life.


Dear brother hope you have a pleasureful life.I’m very glad to know you are just few yearsyounger then me and specially today is your birthday.So, enjoy ..



Set The World On Fire With Your Dreams And Use The Flame To Light A Birthday Candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!


Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!Birthday Wishes



FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,


FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,LUCK IS YOURS,WISH IS MINE,MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE...WITH MY LOVE WISHING YOU HAPPY ..



Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Man, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.


Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my man, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday



You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..



Thousands Of Bright Suns Are Not Equal To The Light Which You Bring, Grandma.


Thousands of bright suns are not equal to the light which you bring, Grandma. May your birthday be full of light and loving, just like you. Happy birthday!



Wishing On Your Birthday That U Not Only Grow Bigger But Also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…


Wishing on your Birthday that U not only Grow Bigger But also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…Have A Blasting Birthday…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .