When I Want To Fall In Love With My Text Books, My Bed Falls In Love With Me.
When I want to fall in love with my text books, my bed falls in love with me.And I believe that one should love the one who loves us!
Girl: Mai Us Admi Sy Shadi Kron Gi Jo Khud Ro K B Mujy Hansaiy
Girl: mai us admi sy shadi kron gi jo khud ro k b mujy hansaiy.....Boy:,,,,,,,ALTAF BHAI SY KR LO
A Man Inserted An Advertisement In The Classifieds “Wife Wanted”.
A man inserted an advertisement in the classifieds “Wife Wanted”.The next day, he received 1000 of replies,all reading: “You can have ..
When You Get This SMS
When you get this SMS, send it to 1 person u love, 1 u hate, 1 u always think of and 1 u wish to kill. Now, keep guessing why I sent it to u.
Larkiyon Ka Bas Nahi Chalta,
Larkiyon Ka Bas Nahi Chalta,Warna,Wo To Medical Store Per BhiApni Fermaish Shuru Ker Den,KBhai Sahab,,,,,,,,,Ye Goli Kisi Aur Colour Me Dikhana...;-p
No comments:
Post a Comment