Born On Monday,
Born on Monday,Fair in face;Born on Tuesday,Full of God’s grace;Born on Wednesday,Sour and sad;Born on Thursday,Merry and glad;Born on Friday,Worthily ..
Here I Have A Beautiful And Supersizing,
Here I have a beautiful and supersizing,Gift for you that is a your birthday Wishes.I know I`m one and only who wish you every,Time now this is 25th times ..
I Will Always Be Your Little Girl Grandma,
I will always be your little girl grandma, you have showered me with so much love and happiness and I hope repay you today on your birthday.Enjoy your ..
A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,
A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,As You Celebrate Your Birthday Today,I Want To Wish YouA Very Happy And Special Birthday AndConfirm To You ..
WISH YOU VERY VERY
WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..
Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,
Tumhari is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,Apne Dost Ko Kya Uphar Dun,Koi Acha Sa Phool Hota To Mali Se Mangwata,Jo Khud Gulab Hai Usko Kya Gulab Dun.Happy Birthday ..
Its A Nice Feeling When U Know Dat Some1 Likes U,
Its a nice feeling when u know dat some1 likes u,Some1 thinks about u,Some1 needs u,But it feels much better when u know dat some1 never ever 4gets ur ..
No comments:
Post a Comment