Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Wishing U A Happy Birthday


My,


My, sweet,,,DeaR,,,, Happy BirthdaY,,,,,,,to YoU,,.



This Day I Always Eagerly Wait;


This day I always eagerly wait;It's the day I love to celebrate.Oh my love, accept my greetings;They come with all the feelings!Happy Birthday, My Love!Birthday ..



Phool Khilte Rahein Zindgi Ki Raah Mein,


Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein,Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar ..



Every Day You Make Me Feel Special,


Every day you make me feel special,Like God, you care and bless me.Take this as a reason or not,But, without your love, I shall never be me.Happy Birthday ..



In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars


In soft gleaming night of stars, May all your dreams come true. May every star of every night, Bring love and joy to you. Happy Birthday to you.



This Day Comes Only Once In A Year,


This day comes only once in a year,Enjoy it.It’s your birthday my dear.Make the most of it.Happy Birthday!



Hum To Sirf


hum to sirf Hum to sirf dua go log,Khak-o-mehr ka kya sanjog,Pas rahain ya door rahain,Mehfil to abad ha na,Aaj tumhari 'Salgira' ha,Dekho Hum ko yad ha ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .