Sending Birthday Blessings,
Sending birthday blessings,Filled with love and peace and joy,Wishing sweetest things happen,Right before your eyes !
The Day Has Come And It’s So Special.
The day has come and it’s so special. Today is your birthday day, I wish you love, wisdom, and strength, on this special day. Happy Birthday!
Wishing You All The Great Things In Life, Hope This Day Will Bring You An Extra Share Of All That Makes You Happiest.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.
You Are Rough From The Outside, Which Is Why I Find You Handsome. You Are Tender From The Inside, Which Is Why I Love You.
You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.
I Am Fortunate, And I’m Glad I Got U For My Brother,
I am fortunate, and I’m glad I got u for my brother,Even if I had the chance, I would not pick another.I’m happy you are in my life, You are my winner, ..
Sharing My Work Days With You Gives Me All The Strength And Guidance I Need To Be Not Only A Better Worker, But A Better Man Too.
Sharing my work days with you gives me all the strength and guidance I need to be not only a better worker, but a better man too.Happy Birthday and may ..
No comments:
Post a Comment