Sunday, 23 October 2011

Hope The Sun Shines On You;


You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Famous Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become famous because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy ..



I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead.


I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..



Fly Free And Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever,


Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever,and we'll meet now and then when we wish,in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.?



Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.


Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!



I Just Want To Say, Happy Birthday


I just want to say, Happy Birthday To you, my dear, dear friend You have always been there for me And our friendship will never end…



God Measures Time Not By Years


God measures time not by years But by worthwhile things you do, So each new birthday, as it comes, Should only mean to you More time you have loved and ..



Its A Nice Feeling,


Its a nice feeling,When you know that someone likes you,Someone thinks about you,Someone needs you,But it feels much better,When you know that,Someone ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .