Monday, 3 October 2011

Happy Birthday Have A Nice Day


Birthday Wishes Straight From Heart For A Friend Without Any Fault. Have A Great Time, See You Soon.


Birthday wishes straight from heart for a friend without any fault. Have a great time, see you soon.Happy Birthday



WISH YOU VERY VERY


WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..



Let's Raise A Glass And Make A Toast,


Let's raise a glass and make a toast,Wishing joy, peace and health to you,May your birthday be truly happy,Full of love and life all day through.



New Day, New Reasons, New Innings, New Slogans And Parties. Keep Rocking.


New day, new reasons, new innings, new slogans and parties. Keep rocking.Happy Birthday.!



A Special Present For Your Birthday


I bought a box of chocolate, But I threw it away, Somehow I felt a box of love is a much better present, for your birthday. I hope you’ll love it as ..



Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Zindgi,


Tamnnaon se bhari ho Zindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day



May You Gain All The Wealth Of Happiness,


May you Gain all the Wealth of Happiness,and Health of Long Blessfull Life,and Get ur Best Wishes from ur Loved ones.HAPPY BIRTHDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .